Graduate Accountant Program
Are you ready to kickstart your accounting career?
Graduate Accountant Program
The Kennedy Cross Graduate Program offers full-time employment in our Business Advisory team. If you are degree qualified and looking to commence the CA / CPA program, we encourage you to apply.
Kennedy Cross is a boutique tax and business advisory firm providing a complete range of services to clients extending from the Central Coast to worldwide. We are proud to be associated with some of the most dynamic and successful businesspeople on the Central Coast.
As part of the Kennedy Cross team, you will be involved in consulting and compliance services for various SMEs and HNWIs. Experience will be gained in all facets of general public practice whilst working on a wide array of projects.
Kennedy Cross has an enviable client portfolio and offers a clear development pathway. The firm has a great culture, a modern working environment and a busy social calendar! This is an excellent opportunity to live and work on the Central Coast.
The Graduate Program provides:
- Ongoing training
- Professional development
- Guidance and support from experienced professionals,
- Networking opportunities
- An attractive salary (that reflects your experience and knowledge level)
- Regular social activities
Many graduates have continued their careers with Kennedy Cross to become seniors, managers and partners.
To be successful in this role, it is envisaged that you will
- Have completed or completing a relevant degree and/or started the CA/CPA program
- Be highly self-motivated, career-focused and prepared to learn
- Have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, accuracy, commitment and conscientiousness
- Possess a high level of maturity and responsibility to reflect the demands of juggling work/study; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and theoretical knowledge of accounting software.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information professionally.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an expert level of spoken English.
- Possess Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Please note: Applicants not meeting these requirements will not be considered.
- Applications to join Kennedy Cross as a Graduate Accountant are now open
- In your cover letter, please specify your motivation to apply for this role at Kennedy Cross.
- To register your interest, we invite you to send a copy of your resume, university results and a cover letter to the team at Kennedy Cross via the form below.
Please Note: We cannot assess your application without all the required documents. Please ensure you attach your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts at the time of application.