Business Administration Internship
Combine your studies with hands-on experience!
Undergraduate Business Administration Internship
- Combine university / TAFE studies with on-the-job experience
- Career growth opportunities in areas of interest
- Flexible study leave to assist in the completion of studies
- Competitive Salary + super + staff benefits
Kennedy Cross is a boutique tax and business advisory firm in Erina Heights. We provide a complete range of accounting services to clients and are proud to be associated with some of the most dynamic and successful businesses extending from the Central Coast to worldwide.
If you have completed a business administration or similar course at TAFE or University or are looking to commence your post-secondary study whilst also gaining valuable practical experience, we are currently offering a full-time internship within our business advisory team
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive undergraduate keen to apply theoretical skills learnt in their degree and develop practical skills in a professional environment. The role offers the unique opportunity to combine your tertiary studies with hands-on experience whilst earning a competitive salary.
Kennedy Cross will equip you with the business and technical skills needed to kick-start your career as a business professional. The successful applicant will be provided with a clear development pathway and receive ongoing training, support, and personal development from experienced professionals. The firm has a great culture, a modern working environment, and a busy social calendar! This is an excellent opportunity to live and work on the Central Coast.
About the Role
- Multi-faceted undergraduate role, with the ability to eventually specialise in office management, accounting, or financial planning (depending on your area of interest).
- Reception duties, diary management, and email communication
- Client relationship management
- Data management, including business invoicing, spreadsheets, and time-sheet management
- HR support, recruitment, and onboarding
- Administration and ad hock duties
- Currently studying towards a post-secondary qualification in Business Administration, Accounting or Management at university or TAFE
- Willing to be mentored and committed to learn, grow and develop in a business environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an expert level of spoken English
- Strong computer literacy and a solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Keen to embrace new technology and have the ability to adapt quickly to new systems
- Ability to work autonomously as well as effectively as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise demands
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information professionally
- Possess a high level of maturity to reflect the demands of juggling work and study
- Possess Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Please note: Applicants not meeting these requirements will not be considered.
- To register your interest, we invite you to send a copy of your resume, university results and a cover letter to the team at Kennedy Cross via the form below.
- In your cover letter, please specify how many units of study you have remaining on your degree and your motivation behind applying both to Kennedy Cross and this specific internship
Please Note: We cannot assess your application without all the required documents. Please ensure you attach your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts at the time of application.